Emergent Health Partners provides free safety and health education programs for all ages.
- Andy the Ambulance – in classrooms or at special events, Andy the Ambulance makes it fun to learn about calling 9-1-1
- Ambulance tours – we'll bring an ambulance to your school or organization
- Tours of our station and dispatch center
- First Aid Courses
- Hands-Only CPR and AED training
- EMS Career Options – Your students or organization can learn about career options in EMS
- Camp 9-1-1 – our annual free summer camp for children ages 8 – 12. Children learn about CPR, first aid, and EMS careers. Visit the camp 9-1-1 website