Wheelchair Vans/Mobility Transportation Services
Mobility Transportation Services
- safe, easy transportation for seniors and people with physical disabilities
- use to reach doctors’ offices, health care clinics and other locations
- wheelchair vans with electronic lifts
- basic medical supplies on board
- door-to-door courteous and compassionate service
- available in Washtenaw, western Wayne, and southwest Oakland counties
- radio and cellphone contact with Emergent Communications (9-1-1 Call Center) for emergencies
- seating for two people with wheelchairs and one passenger, or one person with a wheelchair and three other passengers.
All private pay clients need to either prepay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) or pay with cash or check at time of service. Please call the numbers in the box on the right for current rates or to schedule a ride.