Due to COVID-19, we are postponing our camps for the summer indefinitely. If anything changes, we will post new information on our site. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
About Camp 9-1-1
Emergent Health Partners' Camp 9-1-1 is a free, two day, first aid and safety camp for kids ages 8 - 12 run by EMTs and Paramedics from your local ambulance service.
- Each camp is two days long, running from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Camps are held at locations throughout our service area.
- Campers who have not attended in the past, and live within our service area are given preference for camp spots. Not sure if you live in our service area? Send us an email - email@example.com.
What do Campers learn?
- Hands-Only CPR and AED use
- Basic first aid skills, including how to stop a bleed
- How to make a first aid kit
- Choking response, including abdominal thrusts (Heimlich maneuver)
- Basic water and bike safety
- Public safety in your community - including EMS, fire, police, and specialty teams
If my child has attended Camp 9-1-1 in the past, can they attend again?
When will I be notified if my child got a waitlist spot?
Can siblings under 8 attend camp too?
Can you accommodate children with special needs or allergies?
Do you have more questions about Camp 9-1-1?
Contact Camp 9-1-1
Nicole Balensiefer, EMT, Camp 9-1-1 Coordinator
camp 9-1-1 is a free program put on by your local ambulance service