schedule a transport
*** In the event of an emergency call 9-1-1 ***
Non-emergency ambulance Transport
Please check with your medical insurance to determine your coverage for ambulance transport.
Non-emergency, medically-necessary ambulance transport is available to patients traveling to and from the following locations:
- Private residence
- Assisted living residence
- Skilled nursing facility
To schedule a non-emergency transport, call:
Wheelchair van transportation is available to people who are traveling to and from medically-related appointments in and around Washtenaw County and parts of Wayne and Oakland county.
Our wheelchair van drivers are friendly and courteous and held to high customer service standards. They are CPR trained and have access to basic first aid kits. Our drivers have direct phone access to our 9-1-1 call center should an emergency arise.
hours of operation
wheelchair van features
- We have a fleet of professionally maintained, late model Ford Transit vans
- Electric lifts can accommodate up to 350lbs
- Suited for electric or manual wheelchairs (no scooters)
- Vans are equipped with brackets for D-cylinder oxygen (patient must be able to self-administer and regulate oxygen)
- Seating available for one companion
Private Pay Passengers
The cost for wheelchair van transportation is $45 + $3.00/mile.
Trips must be pre-paid over the phone (cash or check at time of service will be available post-COVID).
To schedule a wheelchair van transportation, please call: