Career Opportunities at Emergent Health Partners
Interested in a licensed EMS position?
Emergent Health Partners is hiring!
Emergent Health is hiring licensed EMTs, EMT-Specialists (Advanced EMTs) and Paramedics at its member ambulance services. Emergent’s member ambulance services cover 2,500 square miles in southeast and south central Michigan, providing paramedic service to over 1,000,000 residents. Throughout a diverse service area, we handle an equal number of emergencies and non-emergencies in both urban and rural areas.
Click here to see our latest video - a tour of equipment used by EMTs and Paramedics.
Choose your application:
NOTE: Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We're Vet Friendly! Click here for more info on opportunities for veterans.
Emergent member ambulance services:
- Huron Valley Ambulance
- Jackson Community Ambulance
- Monroe Community Ambulance
- Lenawee Community Ambulance
- Albion Community Ambulance
Our nonprofit local ambulance services are nationally recognized leaders in pre-hospital care with excellence in all areas, including:
- national accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services
- new F450 Type III ambulances with redesigned cabs and patient areas
- IV pumps and CPAP units on all paramedic ambulances
- successful 12-lead program since 2001
- rapid sequence intubation since 2001
- electronic patient charting
- state of the art GPS systems
- industry leading equipment and technology
Growth and Advancement Opportunities:
- 9-1-1 Call Center
- EMS Education
- Field Training
- Mobile Intensive Care Units
- Echo Units
- Community Paramedicine
- Quality Improvement
- Special Events Coverage/Bike Team
- Special Response Teams Photo
- Urban Search and Rescue
We listen to you.
Our unique “FORUM!” allows all employees to share their ideas and suggestions in an open and productive atmosphere. From these sessions and regular employee surveys, Emergent Health Partners makes valuable strides in quality and employee work life. It is a progressive environment where our entire team can grow.
Emergent Health Partners offers competitive salaries and many benefits (Benefit eligibility dependent on employment classification):
- Family Medical/Rx Coverage
- Dental Plan including Orthodontics
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Plan (gym memberships) Service Recognition
- Health Care/Dependent Care Funds
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with employer contribution
- Retirement Medical Benefits
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniforms for appropriate jobs
- Longevity pay
- Generous Career Development Benefit toward college degrees
- Employer-paid Continuing Education
- Generous Paid Time Off (for vacation/personal time/illness)
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement pay
- Extra pay when held over
Emergent Health Partners makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, including veterans. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact us. We will respond promptly to inquiries regarding accommodations.
- Ability to successfully pass company drug screen (including nicotine), physical and criminal background check
- Ability to successfully pass physical agility test
- Ability to provide documentation allowing you to work legally in U.S.
- Valid driver’s license
- 18 years of age High school diploma or GED
IMPT: Candidates for all positions must be able to pass a company sponsored drug screen (including nicotine), physical and criminal background check.